Phil tagged me today, and I’m going to try to cooperate. This is a fascinating exercise in social networking. But I’m in a bit of a quandary. Most of my friends have no idea how to spell “b-l-o-g,” let alone having one. So there is a real challenge in finding five others to offer up.
I’ll do what I can.
Five things that readers of my blog probably won’t pick up from reading:
1. At various times in my life, I have been a cowgirl, a policewoman, a lifeguard, a race car driver, a consultant, and a college professor.
2. I still managed to work 28 years for AT&T and retire.
3. I dropped out of school at age 20, having better things to do. But I returned at age 58, and have since earned a B.A. in creative writing and a Master of Fine Arts in Writing.
4. I write pretty decent poetry.
5. I love technology, not for its own sake but for the places it touches people and has an impact on their lives.
Now for the really hard part.
Here’s Annie’s blog, where she writes about anything that tickles her fancy.
Heath finds the extraordinary in the days of his life.
Since my involvement in this started in the UK, it’s fitting that it should go back there. My friend Armin has had a very interesting year.
I’d like to include Naveed, Sandra, and Sunil, but the links I have seem to be broken, so I’ll have to update them later.
I have at least five more things I’ll share with you at a different time, I’m sure.